University of Toronto Mississauga, ON
The former public school in the village of Erindale has also been integrated into the university. Built in 1922, the school followed a first construction in 1873, at the beginning of this community. It quickly became too small to accommodate the population growth; its elegant architecture allowed it to be assigned other functions until it was integrated into the new university campus. Today it is the Alumni House.
To be informed of upcoming articles, register here (it’s free).